Learn how to make make your own resistant juggling balls, I hope you get a lot of practice with them! These are ideal balls to start juggling in open spaces, and when you have made them you can learn how to juggle.
How to make a juggling ball, step by step
- Put 40 grams of millet in an empty bottle.
- Cut a small tennis ball, if the ball is 70 grams it would be perfect.
- Insert the millet inside the ball with the help of a funnel.
- Seal the tennis ball with some hot silicone.
- Cut off part of the neck of the balloon and stretch it over the ball!
- Repeat this procedure at least 3 more times.
If you do this 3 times, you’ve just made some resistant juggling balls
Video tutorial making a resistant juggling ball
What we need to make a resistant ball
- Plastic bottle
- Insulating tape
- A tennis ball for each ball
- Hot silicone gun
Make ballon based juggling balls if you think that those balls difficult to make.