Here you can see two ways of doing your own juggling balls, I hope practice a lot with them.
How to do softs juggling balls
- Put 125 grams of rounded birdseed into an empty bottle.
- Blow up a grapefruit-sized balloon, twist your neck, and pull it up to the neck of the bottle.
- Invert the bottle so the millet falls into the inflated balloon – then remove the balloon from the bottle and deflate.
- Cut off the neck of the balloon while the millet remains in the balloon.
- Cut part of the neck of the balloon and pull it over the ball.
- Repeat this procedure at least with 3 ballons
If you do it 3 times, you’ve just made some soft juggling balls
Material that you need to make some soft juggling balls
- Plastic bottle
- Insulating tape
Video tutorial making a soft ball
Now choose your favorite style and start to practice, it’s time to learn how to juggle!