Here you can learn how to make juggling balls by your own, I hope you practice a lot with them. These are ideal balls to start juggling. They are very easy to make perfect for beginners, and when you have made them you can learn how to juggle.
How to make a juggling ball, step by step
- Put 125 grams of rounded birdseed into an empty bottle.
- Blow up a grapefruit-sized balloon🎈, twist your neck, and pull it up to the neck of the bottle.
- Invert the bottle so the millet falls into the inflated balloon – then remove the balloon from the bottle and deflate.
- Cut off the neck of the balloon while the millet remains in the balloon.
- Cut part of the neck of the balloon and pull it over the ball.
- Repeat this procedure at least with 3 ballons
If you do it 3 times, you’ve just made three juggling balls
Video tutorial of how to make juggling balls with seeds & ballons
Now choose your favorite style and start to practice, it’s time to learn how to juggle!
Make resistant juggling balls if you will practice outside.
Material that you need to make some seed juggling balls
- Plastic bottle
- Insulating tape
I hope that this information helps you, and you start to juggle as soon as possible, don’t forget to have fun!